Saturday, April 07, 2007

You'll know when the time is right

I've never been inlove before. But, I never want to leave his side...
I truly mean it this time. I've found someone that makes me feel so damn alive inside...

I could just lay there and stare into his blue eyes all day long without a whisper of another thought. Isn't that what this thing called 'love' is about?
Sentimental things. That somehow, got jammed into out of passionate sex between the bed sheets.

The meaning was totally gone after that and that was the only thing that mattered: Human desire.
It makes me sick when I am used. But, I know, this time, I am not the fool. He cares about me so much...
I can just tell without Daniel even whispering it into my ear...I know how he feels...about me.


xx.

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Lucifers-light said...

I am most happy to read that your relationship continues. That is wonderful that he and you are still so much together. And I am pleased and delighted for you. I know that is something that you have wanted and needed now and it is good to know it has come into your life.

May all the joy and happiness a relationship can give be yours continually.

Your friend and admirer...

Lucifers-light said...

PS--Cute picture of your eye. LOL