Monday, March 05, 2007

Haunting me...

I was scared for him...

- And I was scared for myself.
As he told me what had happened over the phone...I was picturing the worst.
Daniel came fell off his motor bike on Saturday afternoon - I didn't know about it, until, yesterday afternoon. I was so worried, I knew something was wrong when he didn't ring me back on Sunday as I had tried to phone him with no response!
What had happened was he driving and a truck had spit oil on the road and that's why he came off his motorbike going 70km/h.
He's okay, just scratched up and bruised...He hurt his stomach too, it hurts for him to eat. I would have taken care of him if I was a little closer. I'm at least an hour away from him. I've never been to his town nor his house though. I will have to at some stage!

I really hope he will be okay. I don't like to worry...
I can be a worry wart, because, I am very caring person and I'm a Gemini. ;]

I'm going to see him this weekend, I didn't see him at all this weekend. I hope he was will be better too. =)

xx.

No comments: