Thursday, March 01, 2007

Trapped inside...

I keep listening to this song, over and over. I can't get it out of my mind...

"And I am, stronger now,
Since you crawled away,
You're so far away,
And I am, stronger now,
Since you crawled away, since you crawled away,

You want to tear me down,
You want to hold me down,
You can't control me now,
You cannot take me out,
You cannot save me now,
Because I'm stronger now."

Maybe, it's just another reflection of my past. Because, I have been feeling so confident in some way and not-so once again in others.
I will so teared up inside - I've crying again/stressing out of my current situation, but, I may have fixed it already with another cleaning job with more suitable day time hours for me.


xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

Interesting song. Is it sung by a woman or man? Who sings it?

So you are now about to do a different job? Does it pay as much or more? Do you think you will like it better? Will it give you the time for a social life that you are wanting?

My best to you.

Yes, potato chips will add to my weight but I have this craving like I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and I just can't seem to shake it. And the salt and the sour cream & onion are a turn on for me. I just can't seem to get enough. I've had 4 bags in the past 2 weeks.

Have a good day, sweetie.

Your admirer....