Friday, March 09, 2007

My ears are burning...

My mother is having her test next week. She said, she is feeling very "unbalanced". Strange. It may be an inner ear problem or a mid stroke. :(

I have got offered a job at a supermarket and they will pay me well as a casual ($18) an hour. I'm much happier with that. I told Chicken Treat to stick it!
I need to build up my customer service skills to improve my confident on communicating with people.
I've been hearing rumors that the manger there is a total sleaze from everyone! I wouldn't disbelieve it for a second either. Because, he kept touching my cheek when I went in there on the first day and the second visit too. I wouldn't be able to do anything about it unless, I have "evidence". The world just doesn't believe what someone says anymore...

I'm seeing Daniel tomorrow. I really can't wait. I'm sure he can't either. =)


xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

Here's hoping your mom is going to be ok.

I apologize for not writing sooner but have not been on the internet hardly at all. And haven't made a post on my own blog nearly all week.

Bless your heart, you are having a hell of a time with jobs. I hope this next one works out for you.

Take care and have a good forthcoming week.

Your admirer....