Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And I know what I feel should be natural...

"I got a need, for something new,
I got a need, that says it's you,
I got a hunger, or has a hunger got me?
I get crazy, when I like what i see,
I got your name, I like how it sounds,
I get restless, 'till you come around,
I get going, will I ever stop?
I get down and you come and fire me up,

And I know what I feel should be natural."

(Infusion - Natural)

Since, I have move over here I have found myself listening to this song a lot when-ever I find someone 'new' to like...Despite the fact, I really love Infusion and I missed the chance to see them play on a live set!
It's just such an addictive song...

But, the reason on why I posted it was because, it's exactly how I am feeling once again. - And I love it!

It's that special feeling I was getting when-ever I meet someone I like really...and I could see myself possibly, getting rather serious with. It makes me smile. I'm excited about things. But, at the same time; things aren't serious yet. That's just what I love having fun, doing what-ever with them. It's nerve racking when things get serious and emotionally tied up to them.

But - Hey, that's the way relationships can be.

I've already planned to see him again on the weekend and I can't damn wait either!


xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

Sounds exciting for you. My best for you and hope it is all you desire and need.

Take care, sweetie.

Your admirer...