Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Opening my blurred eyes...

I love the last comment that you wrote to me. It's so beautiful.
I truly believe that secretly...everyone wants to be to saved by another human being. But, it never happens most of the time. It's a rather idealistic concept. Like, most things in life found out to be a lie or not nessarcay 'true'.

Tuesday, I had worked 13 hours, I was too tired by the time I got home to blog on the internet by 8:30pm that night. I had a well deserved shower, ate dinner and went to bed. My bosses are very proud of me though. I was one of the people to pick the most buckets of grapes that day. At least 60-70 in a 13 hour period. The money isn't worth it though...Not for all the hard work I had put in. It's insane. It was hard physically and mentally. The bunches of the grapes were small, Vedehlo if I am not mistaken. Not spelt correctly however. I really do enjoy Vedehlo wines though.

Haha. I'm actually enjoying a nice Rosa from Riverdell. A local winery here. I never used to like wine much. I've learnt to appreciate it more-so since, working on a vineyard and then, from reading some notes about "wine" on side. It's really opened my eyes.

May be my prays have been answered, maybe not.
Tomorrow is a day off work - I will catching up on some much needed sleep tonight...
Although, I was directing that at my weekend plans. I'm planning to meet someone from the internet, although, I'm not sure if I really want to get involved in another relationship. I just can't seem to say "no", to a nice guy...
As always, I'm not sure how it is going to be, but, I am not expecting any 'bullshit' off this person. I'll see, it should be fun anyway.

xx.

No comments: