Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No one is coming back for me...I have to go on

Like every person that gives a slight damn about Valentines day.
I wish someone would show that they 'care' about me in the emotional sense of love. Maybe, even lust. Lust is almost love, but, it's filled with such a strong sexual desire.

But, it is so very rare, that someone should ever feel that way about me. Nor to the fact; I have never been in love with someone else.

It's such an obsessive idea. Damn obsessive.

I wish I didn't give a damn anymore. Yet, I wish that someone would 'save me'. It's not going to happen. I'm saving myself anyway from myself.

It's such a big deal when I'm dating someone. Not now though. I was only ever spoil one time on this day, that was when I actually had a boy friend. Years later, they always break up with me, around Nov/Dec. How ironic...

xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

KNOW ye not that is exactly what I have been doing since I first met you? I am extremely fond of you--call it "love" or even dare to tag on the label of "lust" if you wish. But I do like you a lot. And I find you very pretty. I know I have told you that before when viewing your photos.

If it were feasible, I would send you roses and candy. I would send you a Valentine which begged you to love me. I would walk beside you hand-n-hand in the moonlight and do all that a gentleman does to woo a lovely young lady like yourself. Yea, I would even recite poetry to you and again tell you how I would auction the world to put a smile on your face.

I've merely shyed away from such comments due to the "age" factor that I spoke about some time ago. I don't want to seem ridiculous to you. Plus the distance. Those two things alone keep us from being involved. And, in my opinion, nothing more. For I think we would hit if off if we lived closer and....

Oh, I greatly 'hinted' at it in things I wrote to you and even in comments I've made on this blog. I think it was those words you wrote first about "Lust is Another Sin." That was when I really fell for you in my own way.

I hope you don't find what I am writing now to be silly or even ridiculous. But your entry this time deserves to be noted that you are someone whom I do appreciate--and to be appreciated is one of the highest forms of 'love' that can be obtained from another.

If my words strike you as inappropriate, then merely chalk it up to an old man who wishes he was younger and could win your heart. For if I was, and I lived closer to you, I would DEFINITELY TRY TO WIN IT!

Again,

Your admirer...