Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Freaking out...

Another day gone.

I freak out this afternoon, I had to do the afternoon shift all by myself. I should be alright doing it myself tomorrow. I had to work out to see if I could do the bins right, I wasn't getting the technique right. Now, I'm much better!

I have a really good feeling about the weekend, I'm allowed to have Saturday and Sunday afternoon off!
A roster yet has to be made up. Which means I'll be able to do as I please. I'll really need some time off too.

I'm seeing Daniel again. I honestly can't wait. I have a good feeling about him. He is such a nice guy, I'd only wish to make him happy and see him smile. I still yet have to get to know much better and have much more fun with him!
I'm pretty sure we're going fishing or something of the sort on Saturday afternoon.

I'm off to a wine bar for a drink to celebrate a friend of mine birthday tonight!
Having a drink or two is such a nice way to relax after work.


xx.

No comments: