Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sometimes you just have to get up and fight back...With a key and locked heart.

Lucifers-light said...

"And I would ransom the world to place a smile upon your face."

Awww, such a poetic soul. <3
It makes me feel loved and wanted! - Thank you, Bob.

I'm feeling better today, I decided to take a day off from work to relax and do something that I would enjoy. Although, I did apply for some work. I know, I wont be hearing from them soon though.

Besides, I didn't find out until 10pm last night that I had to be up at 5:30am for vine yard work, otherwise, I would have gone to bed early. I didn't want to wake up feeling like utter shit this morning. Plus, yesterday was an 'emotional' day for me. I'm guessing, my period isn't helping my moods either. Stress tends to bring it on earlier for me, sometimes, sexual activity does as well. Not like I have had any of that lately.
The last time I was depressed was when my last boy friend broke up with 2 months ago. I haven't seen him around, I still think about how he is doing for himself though. I told myself I wouldn't ever mention his name again on my blogs nor even write about him. As if he never existed in my memory. But, considering the situation now, I feel the need to reflect upon my mood then, putting it into context as of now.

So, I ended up taking some more beach photos to post on Live Journal.
It seems to be a project that I am enjoying; sharing photos I have taken with the internet, from around here. It's something to keep my mind busy. Apart from work, social life is still okay. It hasn't been easy to make close friends here. I'm getting there though. I don't wish to end up hanging around the wrong crowd again. I'm such a sensitive soul. It only destroy what ever is left inside myself. Sometimes, I just feel so brittle inside.

xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

Greetings:

You are certainly MORE than WELCOME for those words. They are truely an expression from the heart.

Happy to read you are feeling better.

Some beautiful photos. The bottom 3 are the ones I like best. Especially third from the bottom and the very bottom ones. I captured them for my desk top--compliments of you. LOL The very bottom one has a rock that appears as though it were the top of a treasure chest which maybe some pirates had buried long ago and the ocean had washed away the top portion of sand from it--exposing the lid to view. It's in the extreme foreground left side. You might want to take another look at it yourself and see if you don't agree.

Curiosity about feeling "brittle inside?" Why? How do you feel brittle?