Friday, February 09, 2007

Still running...From those eyes

Dear Bob,

My last post was some lyrics out of a song that I hold very dearly to myself.

'Something Corporate - My Konstantine'.

I fell in love with it when I first heard it...I've been that way ever since. Sometimes, I cry to it. Mainly after break ups though...It's such an after break up song.

Yes. I am feeling a lot better, I've had two days off work and I have finally recovered from tuesday. My knees are still very sore though, at least my muscles in my knees are...
Things seem to be going very slow for me lately. I can only hope that next week falls into place better... Work is very variable for me. I don't know when I will have and when I wont and that's vine yard work for you.

Yeah, 'hope at least'. Heh. There is always hope, even when there is none. ;]

<3 = love heart.

xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

Thank you, then for the "love heart." It is greatly appreciated.

Your admirer....