Sunday, February 18, 2007

With a little smile...

I would just like to mention that I had a wonderful day with a man. This is the third time for which I have met a man off Plentyoffish.com.
Although, I never intended for it to be anything else then "just friends", it would nice if someone else more was become of it.

I found myself to be rather impressed with him.
For some strange reason, I always find I cannot resist the bad boy impression. I found myself to be rather attracted to him also. Much to say, very much so...

Blue eyes, tattoos, piercings, nice looking face, beautiful smile... Something I find hard to resist.

He looked after me well, also. I feel as if I own him something in return. But, money cannot buy love nor affection.

He took me to down near Augusta, to see some caves. The first cave, Jewel cave, was 40 metres down and the co2 levels were higher at that depth in the earth. It was a long cave as well. Very interesting and fragile looking. You had to use your imagination a bit!

The second one, Lake cave, had water in it, it was SO beautiful! I felt that the tour was a bit short, because, we weren't moving around as much and the cave was not as deep. A great experience, none the less. I wont forget it.
I haven't honestly felt this way, since, I was with my last boyfriend. I feel so damn good inside!

I hope we can continue this...He wants to see me next weekend. <3
I although I know I can be happy being single. It's just so great to feel so good inside, after so stressful events that have been happening lately.

xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

I'm happy for you that you had such a wonderful sounding time. I love to explore caves and have always been fascinated by them. So it sounds like you had a beautiful day.

As to your question you raised on my blog comments, about the 15 & 30 year old, age then enters into the factor. But of course, as long as they are just "dating" then what harm. It is not incest until they have sex. Is their dating morally wrong? No, I don't think so. But I may be in the minority.

We had a case similar to that in America some years ago where a school teacher was dating and having sex with a pupil. She was later arrested and convicted. But I think it was wrong. Because they definitely both wanted each other. She even got pregnant by him and had a baby.

Anyway, I would like to recommend you join the League forum. You would find it interesting (sometimes) and might have some good conversations. We often have several of them. You do not have to be a "satanist" to belong. The link to it is:

http://leagueofsatanists.com/

If you join, there is a place to say if you were recommended by anyone. I would like it if you gave me as a reference. My user name is: SHolmes. Thanks. Hope to see you there.