Monday, February 19, 2007

Job issues...

It has only just occurred to me; How am I supposed to have a social life now?

Seriously, if I work 7 days a week. 3 hours in the morning, swapping afternoon shifts with Wayne which is also 3 hours, (once I'm confident at working by my way with the routine though...)
I can't really get the morning off, unless, another person is going to be hired...
I'm hoping that in the not too distance future this does occur...


If I am to work a full week...5am-8am, 2pm-5pm, as I said, 7 days a week, mon-sun...That is a full 42 hour week. I'm not even sure what I am getting paid per hour yet. I although I am getting 'time-and-a-half' on weekends.

I would really like to be able to go and hang out with Daniel and allowed myself to have late nights...
Or anyone, for that matter! - I really haven't been having many late nights since, I've moved over here, just the odd one now and again is nice. But lately, I have been meeting a few people off of here and you know, they may wish to hang out with myself some more.

Surely, someone will understand. I'm young and I need a social life or else. I'm going to go insane!

xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

Bless your heart. From one fire into another. One thing I have learned in my experiences is that the boss/jobs don't care one iota about whether the employees have a social life or not. So you may be facing a situation where you have to decide what is more important sometime soon.

Also, it is not improper to ASK the boss what your pay is per hour or week or whatever.

Take care...

Your admirer...