Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another day...

It was just like if I went and met someone at the local pub, almost. But, very casual and without the drunkenness and randomly hooking up with some random person.
Still I wouldn't mind meeting with him again, preferably when he isn't as tired as he was yesterday.
It wasn't really a date either, just us, meeting up and chatting. It was nice.

We had a really nice chat, while I ate lunch in front of him. He wasn't hungry, I think he was a little bit hung over. I don't really people watching me eat. I find it a little bit out of my comfort zone.

Still, I'd say this weekend has been the most productive weekend I've had in ages at meeting new people. I meet another guy on friday night, I invited him over to my house, because, I knew I could trust him. We had a intimate talk about 'past relationships' and 'who has had the worst experience'... It was really interesting. It seems I haven't had it so bad at all. Considering I've never had any too long and trauma (e.g. cheating, endless lying, dragging on...) relationships. Just short ...and one experience after the next to add to "in future; DO NOT do this again"... Yep, it's not so bad!

Abusive names never helped my self esteem though. That's just screwed up.

xx.

No comments: