Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The problem with apathy...

I am feeling uneasy, because, I realised; If I am to get serious with Daniel. Then, I may have to deal with past issues. But, these aren't my issues; they're more-so his that will affect me if I can living with him or around him a lot.

The problems is he drinks too much. Anyone could consumers 1-2 bottles of scotch on the weekends in just one night is a binge drinker or would be classed as that. Imagine the effect on the body after years of abuse like that? It's a total death wish. I never stopped to think about it until yesterday morning.
I have had past issues with partners becoming very drunk and abusing me. In that one sentence I've said it all. A flash of broken bottles and heart strings in my mind, I am left crying...on the floor and blaming myself for what is not my problem. But, living with them made it my problem. They became apart of me...

I cannot handle the abuse anymore. I will tearing into myself...otherwise. No one deserves to be treated like that.. I don't want turn into another emotional wreck, because, of someone else's problem!
Nor, I do not want to live in fear of it, no more.

Why can't people just see that they're bad habits become someone else's problems too?

xx.

No comments: