Friday, February 23, 2007

The facts behind the void...

It's a fact;

I care too much.

It's a fact;

I am a fighter.

It's a fact;

It's my disease.

Let me leave,
Let me bleed,

Let me beat it,

- Without you.

Here,
Something I fear,
Because,

I am the savior within,

- And I don't need you to be my sin.

...


I'm experiment with text sizes and format for visual effects and impact on the viewer.

Daniel said, he likes me! <3
He is such a sweetie and an old school guy.
Yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow.
I am spending the day with him! *love sighs*


xx.

1 comment:

Lucifers-light said...

May your day with him be JOY-FULL.

Yes, I know you are here and you care. And I appreciate your loyalty to me and your continual comments.

My reference, however, was that someone would be here with me--and I am sure you understood that. For it is different with someone HERE as opposed to someone on the internet. I do value those on the internet who still communicate with me. But a "real" voice in the same room is so much more.

Anyway, THANK YOU!

Have a wonderful weekend...

Your admirer...

PS--If you go fishing, catch a big one for me.